Sunday, August 23, 2009

House Scratching Post

Precious (in white) in the 'house' and Hermoine observing the floor....

My mommy spent RM250.00 on a tall scratching post with 2 levels and a house on top for 6 of us! It is very stimulating as it has coarse ropes wound on a pedestal and I can dig my claws anytime of the day or night. The house is warm and quiet. A hideout from the world and I love every minute of it.

But there is a bigger scratching post in the living room. It cost RM2,500.00 and it has 2 big cloth post on both ends and a huge bench seat where I can sprawl all over the place and it fits all 6 of us including mom! Okay...its the couch! Mom does a soprano each time I scratch it. But if I don't she wouldn't pay so much attention to me. So I get in a little mischief now and then, simply to know that I am loved.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Precious and Hermione are adorable and beautiful! What a luxurious cat tower! Mine is only a secondhand one from the SPCA -- but clean, sturdy and servicable! Love to all your kitties!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Luv Thy Pet