Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Favourite Menu

Ewoyn loves her wet food especially ADDICTION Venison & Apple! Thrives on it.
For my breakfast and dinner, it must be meat and I mean pure meat. As a cat and protein lover, I do not need to eat a single ounce of fruit or vegetable and never have been in my entire life. And, I am pleased.
The exact selection of meat is immaterial to me but freshness is important. Fins are fun to crunch on but so are the wings. I prefer my meat rare but cooking doesn't ruin it completely.
But, the answer has come...canned food that comes in a complete meal with all the nutrients and vitamins and when it is microwaved for a quick 5 to 10 seconds, this warm chilled food to fresh mouse temperature and the gravy is terrific!
However, there is one type of food I rarely get fed: dessert. Ice cream, cheesecake, bread pudding...of course, I shouldn't indulge but its good for me once in a blue moon as it is motor oil for my purr engines. Have to remind my humans!!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Ewoyn is a sweetheart! Her food looks yummy. Must order some soon for my Rowdies. Practically broke taking fostered kittens for vet treatment, buying special food, etc.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Luv Thy Pet