Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Arwin's Tails: Keeping Our Hair Lush!


We like to show off our fur coats. No other domestic creature has such a natural, soft pelt that everyone wants to touch. It is our pride and joy. Each coat is different. It sets us apart, attracts admirers, keeps us warm and cool, soft and fuzzy. I once saw a cat with no hair and I have to tell you, he or she did not look like a cat at all! I cannot imagine that poor fellow has any of the same feline experiences I do. He or she looked kind of like a rat. In fact, I kind of wanted to eat it!! It is not his or her fault, I know. I never realized that aside from its natural beauty, fur covers up a war zone of warts, wrinkles, scars and birthmarks. No one needs to see such imperfections, no matter how slight. Even in one self. Today I am even more thankful that god blessed me with this coat.

My mom uses ‘Earthbath Cat Shampoo’. It keeps my coat clean, soft and supple. She loves running her fingers through my fur. ‘Earthbath’ uses ingredients that are 100% natural and biodegradable. Everything that would not harm your pet or the environment and it contains no DEA, phosphates, enzymes or synthetic dyes. Additionally, it is animal cruelty free. The sudsy runoff is completely safe and will not harm kids, lawns or other living things. I highly recommend it and most importantly, it does not dry my skin.

Thank you for reading my page….and visit www.earthbath.com for more information.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Luv Thy Pet