Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Precious Cat Rules



My Cat Rules

  1. I will remain beautiful all my life. Pure white with soft fluff accompanied with sky blue eyes.
  2. Keeping track of my food bowl is important. I always make sure mom gives us two FRESH meals daily. Morning and night….when she returns from work.
  3. Our humans are mirrors of us. They reflect the things about yourself you either love or hate.
  4. Never date a cat the same day you meet. Those that do that always get into trouble.
  5. I always record my daily impressions by scratching the side of the couch, the tip of the coffee table and side table and lastly, the side table in mom’s room despite having my own tall scratching post.  
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Luv Thy Pet