Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cherish Moments





Everyday is the day we cherish when we cherish our 'loved ones' and shower them with affection. We each choose a special occasion like Valentine's Day for instance and make every effort to show that special someone just how much we truly appreciate him or her. But who says "that someone" has to be human? For everyone who's "in love" with a furry, four-legged canine or feline, let's take a moment to reflect on why we're so crazy about them. In my case, its cats since I live with 3 of them. From top down: Precious, Arwin and Hermoine.


I begin with:


1. My cats, especially Precious who blends with my white floor tiles, joyously greets me every time I come home.


2. My cats are always in the mood to cuddle...wait a minute...Hermoine mainly. 


3. My cats never leaves the toilet seat up.


4. My cats do not like outdoors.


5. My cats never complains about my cooking.


6. My cats help me clean up spills in the kitchen especially my Mutt Balls.


7. My cats like to see pigeons fly or land in our balcony.


8. My cats especially Hermoine and Arwin keep me warm at night and never steals the covers.


9. My cats shares my belief that there's never a wrong time for a nap.


10. My cats doesn't fight with me about what show we should watch on TV.


11. My cats love me unconditionally.


So, if you are looking for a "long-term relationship/commitment" with a furry friend, please visit SPCA, PAWS, Furry Friends Farm, etc. 


Save a Life, please Adopt. 
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Luv Thy Pet